Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shower for my bestie!

Today was the big day, my friend from high school's shower. I'd like to think that I did a pretty good job on the decor :)

White flowers with oranges in the vases.

Favors and game table.

Guess baby's birthday and gender.

Wishes for baby.

Hot coco favors in glass baby bottles.

Decor.

Cupcakes!!
We did an orange theme since she didn't find out what she's having, plus that's been our favorite color since high school! She's been there for me through everything and I am so glad she let me throw a shower for her. She's one of those friends that you can not talk to for a while, pick up the phone, and it's like you've never missed a beat. She's the best, and I cannot wait to meet her little guy or girl!

Hot Coco Bottle Favors:

(I cheated because I didn't have time to make the mix from scratch!)
Each bottle contained:
2 packets of Swiss Miss
6 tsp of coffee creamer
2 oz of mini chocolate chips
the rest of the bottle is filled with marshmallows

I put a Ziploc bag in the bottle after the coco mix to separate the marshmallows from the mix, stuffed the bag with marshmallows and cut the top of the bag off. Super easy and super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I heart comments!