Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welp, I got it!



I love it! It's perfect! The day after I got it I caught a guy reading it on the elevator and he smiled. Seriously, how can you read it and NOT smile?

Anyways, I was just going to run to this shop I've gotten a few things done at that's only about 15 minutes away. So I'm telling the girls at work about my plans and they said "You heard what happened to that place, right?" Nope, sure hadn't and on my search I found this little article. Basically this guy put a camera in the bathroom! This dude pierced my nose and sat in on one of my tattoos, totally creepy!

Upon finding that out, I set out to find another tattoo shop. My first tattoo was at this place called Threshold but they aren't my favorite because a lot of younger 'look at how cool I am for getting my belly button pierced' kids go there. I decided it was either wait for my tattoo (not gonna happen) or go back to Threshold and endure the torture of teenage coolness. Obviously I went back, got tattooed by the owner who is a super cool dude and could not be more happy with the results!

Of course, now I can't wait for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I heart comments!