Friday, December 2, 2011

The 2 P's

Photoshop & Pinterest are my addictions!

Recently I created our Christmas cards:

Front

Back
Nothing too fancy yet. Mainly I've just been playing around with brushes and fonts, because right now I just don't have time to figure out how to edit my own pictures. I've also created 2 shower invitations, but I can't show them just yet... I've seriously considered perfecting this and possibly selling them on Etsy, but then I quickly realize that I honestly don't have the time.

Some of my Pinterest crafts:
Headbands for K's 12 month photo shoot.

Halloween cards for the cousins.

Halloween costume

Wall decor.
Our house is finally completely painted so I can finally start decorating! We have a few small things to do and then the cabinets and floor and the main floor will be DONE! Then, it's on to the basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I heart comments!