Friday, December 2, 2011

Life Milestones Captured

It's amazing how one person has captured the biggest moments in my life. I can't exactly put my finger on what it is about her pictures, but I will say that Jodi takes the best pictures I've ever seen!


Engagement Pictures



Wedding Pictures



Trash the Dress Session


She was even there when my husband set me on fire!


Kimber's Newborn Pictures



Family Pictures



Re-creation of our engagement picture!
Like I said, Jodi has captured all our family milestones and I can't wait to see what's next! She was amazing with my strong-willed momma's girl at our most recent session. K was a bit shy at first so Jodi would snap a picture and show K the screen and K thought that was the coolest thing ever! By the end of the session Jodi even got a hug, which of course is K's stamp of approval :)

I'm obsessed with her pictures, so if you're looking for another blog to follow... I'd highly recommend www.jodischlosserblog.com!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I can't wait for next weekend! We are gonna have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I heart comments!