Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day

We woke up bright and early Christmas Day with Miss Kimber-lena, and set out breakfast for the family.

Cookie Dough Cupcakes, Blonde Brownies, and Gooey Butter Cookies... delish!!!

Since we have the baby my mom, step dad, brother, sister and step brother came over Christmas morning at 7:30 and we passed out the presents.


Kimber made out pretty well:



She got leg warmers (5 more pairs), toys from grandma, a couple clothes, and this super cute birth announcement print I bought off etsy from Color Bee:

I think her favorite thing that morning was her sock monkey though.



I got Pat his cologne, a hunting bag he wanted, and the new Deftones cd... he also got a couple movies from my mom.

Pat got me a gift certificate to Trader Bob's, Twilight and New Moon movies, and ear buds for my phone for when I go back to work. My mom got both of us a Wii!!! And she got me Donkey Kong which I'm super excited about... even though I super suck!

The family left and we put Kimber down for her nap so we could clean the house before going to the in-laws. Before we left I snapped this picture:

The brother-in-law's g/f had to go to TX for her family for Christmas, and thus, sadly, she wasn't with us :-( I just wanted her to know we were thinking of her... while she was soaking up the sun lol

We changed little miss and headed over to the in-laws.

Kimber, again, made out pretty good. She got her pink car walker we had registered for, an outfit, and a white noise bear. I was super excited to get a new camera so I can take better pictures. It's just a point and shoot but it's much better quality than my phone pictures. I was also happy to get Despicable Me... I had actually rented it because I wanted to see it so badly and ended up falling asleep, so I was happy to be able to see it in it's entirety... any time I want!

After presents we visited for a while.
Papa talking to Miss Kimber.

Playing with Uncle Jon.

Ready to go home!

We made our way home, watched Despicable Me and went to bed. The next day we went to my mom's to see my step-dad's side of the family. It was pretty uneventful but I had fun playing with the babe.

Sitting up... with help from the couch.


Playing with the Elephant Daddy got her for Christmas.

I think it's going to be hard to top this year's Christmas since it was Kimber's first, but I know that next year when she is actually excited about opening presents it's going to be ten times more fun! Ahhh I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I heart comments!