Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kimber's Pro Pictures

I had the amazingly talented Jodi Schlosser come over to do Kimber's newborn pictures. After using her for our engagement, boudoir, wedding, and trash the dress session I knew I couldn't go wrong with her... and I was right. She never fails to amaze me and she sure did capture how cute my little bundle of joy was when she was just 5 days old. She also created her birth announcement which I'm still getting compliments about!

Here are a few of my fav's:






































wearing the flower that I wore at my wedding :)
















































































I smile every time I look at these photos. I can't believe how little she used to be! (and how sickly I still looked lol) Thanks again Jodi for capturing yet another milestone in our lives, we really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. She really is a pretty baby! I love the little smirk she has in some of those.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I heart comments!