Saturday, December 25, 2010

funniest thing... EVAR!

So today the husband, Kimber and I were on our way to his parents house for Christmas. I am obsessed with fountain sodas so we stopped at a gas station to get one. I was driving and my husband very kindly said he would go in and get them, so there I was, sitting with Kimber in the car.

A man walked out of the gas station, while Pat was still inside, and made his way over to the passenger side of my car. I couldn't imagine what he wanted to talk to me about but as soon as I decided to roll down the window to ask him what he wanted, the man opened the door! As I stared at him with disbelief, he proceeded to sit down in my car and make himself comfy. I started going "ummmmmm" and "uhhhhhh", thinking if I made noises he would look at me. Well, he didn't. I started getting a little worried, after all, I was alone in the car... WITH MY DAUGHTER! I quickly started thinking about what I was going to do if he asked, nay, told me to drive away.

My mind raced as he... buckled the seat belt! He looked right at me! Not gonna lie, I started freaking out just a little inside. Finally, I managed to say "umm, hello?" He looked at me again and I seriously thought his eyes were going to bug out of his head and started repeating "Oh my gosh" and "I'm so sorry"... he couldn't get out of the car fast enough. He looked around and saw his wife in the driver's seat of their car. As she rolled down her window she couldn't stop laughing. He starts going on about how he didn't even look at the car, and he just got in and oh my gosh... His wife finally regains her composure, waves at me, and with a smile says "Well, Merry Christmas!"

This seriously made my whole day :)

1 comment:

  1. It's hilarious since it turned out that way! I would have been a little freaked out for a bit too. =-) One of those good stories to tell though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I heart comments!