Thursday, December 9, 2010

what the heck just happened?!?!?

We have been doing so good at night lately. It takes about a hour to go to sleep and then we are normally getting up once, sometimes twice a night, and I'm totally okay with that at this point. Tuesday night was another story...

I put her down for the night at 9:30 and had a headache so I couldn't fall asleep. At 11 ish she woke up screaming, stupid Huggies leaked all over her and she was pissed! I changed her, swaddled her again and put her back to bed but she wasn't havin it! 20 minutes later she was crying again so I went in and rocked her for like 30 minutes but as soon as I put her in bed she would wake up. I fed her, thinking she would fall asleep again but that wasn't the case. Finally at 1:30 I decided to put her in her swing and sleep on the couch but then I was paranoid that she shouldn't be sleeping in the swing so I headed to the internet to make sure it was ok to do. I finally got to sleep a little after 2 and little miss was up at 5 wanting to eat. I climbed in bed with her on my chest at 6 and waited for Pat to get up for work so I could put Kimber in the Boppy. Finally at 7:15 she was sleeping in the Bobby and I finally got to sleep for a couple more hours until she woke up at 9.

I must say, this was her worst night yet. I don't understand why she wouldn't just go back to sleep?!?!? I spent all day yesterday in my pj's, taking naps whenever she did... it was such an unproductive day, but after the night from hell I think I deserved it :) Thankfully last night we were back on track and this morning we pulled out the Bumbo, I think it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I heart comments!