Thursday, April 21, 2011

I own a poop machine!

Tonight after dinner I went to play with Kimber in her room, she rolled over and I saw what I can only describe as a poop explosion!

I laid out a towel and proceeded to open her little package of stink. It was half way up her back and her shirt was stuck to her, so I rolled her shirt up and proceeded to clean up. This is the part that always gets me, taking the poop filled onesie off! I had Pat hold her hands and she decided it was time to dance, only making my endeavor harder. When it was all said and done she had poop all over her, on her back, on her arms, in her arm pits... everywhere! Luckily I cleaned it up fast enough, and we didn't end up getting peed on, which was another worry of mine.

On a side note, she really wants to crawl. If she could only figure out how to move her hands she'd be in business. I don't know that I'm really ready for that mobile of a baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I heart comments!