Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my little flower girl

Miss Kimber is going to be a flower girl in my brother's wedding in July. I found this super cute tutu dress on Ebay but the sizing was weird... I realized the lady was in Australia so I messaged her to let me know what size I would need to order for a 9-12 month old. (Kimber will be 9 1/2 months at the wedding), the lady replied and I placed my order.

Her dress showed up yesterday:

In case you can't tell, it barely fit's my (not even) 7 month old!!! I'm in big trouble! 

The good news is that if I can find the white netting part somewhere I can just cut and add more and then sew tulle on because she's going to have an apple green sash on so it will cover all the horrible sewing I'm going to have to do. I'm super bummed but there's not much I can do. I might order another one, just depends on if I have another $80 (AU bucks) to spare in the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! I heart comments!